Friday, March 13, 2009

Bad Luck Fails to Reach the Right Party In Spite of the Date

Mother of F*ckin' Almighty Goddess. And they thought this was funny ? To vote on Friday the 13th ? This brings on that sickened, pit in stomach, muscles stretched tense to the point of aching feeling. Everything good about American education (namely, higher ed) is being dismantled from the ground up by idiots. Just when we had hope of becoming a thinking nation again.

KCTCS is the Kentucky Community College and Technical System. All of it.
This cannot catch on.
Now CIA and nauseated. Wishes she were actually cloak and dagger and could get Jack Bauer on their case.

4 comments:

  1. Such a shortsighted idea on so many levels. Oh, wow. I'm having a hard time even processing it.

    Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too (the processing, I mean). I have more to say about this, but actual work has to happen first. I added you to "The Community" on this blog. Sorry I didn't think to do so before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for the add, Bobba Lynx! And I look forward to reading your next installment on the topic. :)

    ReplyDelete